1. What was your favorite sugary breakfast cereal when you were a kid?
frosted shredded wheat. Yummy goodness.
2. Do you still eat that cereal now that you're grown up?
nope, now it's Total. Every week. I try to get Total Rasin Bran, but sometimes they are out, so it's normal Total. I would love to get Cracklin' Oat Bran, because it actually tastes best, but it's about $6 a box, and I've been known to go through a whole box in one day just about every time I get it. I can't afford that much, so I don't get it.
3. What flavor of Kellogs Pop Tart® do you buy?
I don't. They don't taste all that yummy to me.
4. Which Denny's® Slam® do you like best?
Er.. I don't know. I seem to recall them all having bacon or sausage, and because I eat neither of those, that pretty much rules out those breakfasts.
5. Which is your breakfast juice of choice?
Water. If I had my pick, though, and was actually in the mood for breakfast juice (a very rare occasion), I'd likely go for a cran-orange drink.