2. Diamonds or Pearls? neither. I like jewlrey that doesn't have much on it. plan rings or bracelets. I suppose for necklaces I wouldn't mind a little dangley bit, but just a simple metal thing is fine. I suppose if you must get me a rock of some sort, I'd like a pretty blue or green one, not clear or plain white.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Just saw Mirrormask last night. Great flick, that.
4. What is your favorite T. V. show? Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is the closest, I suppose. I don't really feel any particular loyalty for any one show.
5. Favorite cuisine? dessert, hands down. I've got a huge sweet-tooth.
6. What foods do you dislike? not too big on land- or air-based meats.
7. What is your favorite chip flavor? plain, fried with the skin still on them and a bit of salt. yum!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? uh, don't have one so here are a few for today: Nine Inch Nails Broken, Jonny Cash The legend of Cash, REM Reveal, ATB Moving Melodies, Erasure Chorus, and others...
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic Hybrid (2005)
10. Favorite sandwich? Veggie at The Bread Store. They make great bread there, and their veggie has the most yummy stuff on it of all the veggies in town.
11. What characteristic do you despise? I'm not much of a fan of my loneliness. it works for now, somewhat, but it bugs me and I'm trying to figure out if there's any way I'll be able to work on it. I have a lot of problems keeping it around at the moment, though, so it'll probably take a while.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I've got this one purple/yellow tie-die button-down short-sleeve shirt that I love to wear as an overshirt. it's hideously loud and painfully obnoxious and I've had it for years and it's easilly my favorite item of clothing overall.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? dunno.. I'm pretty much fine taking vacations just about anywhere, so long as I get a good few weeks to sit around and talk with the people and really soak up the culture and feel of the place. I don't like the whirlwind tours that only get you a day or two in lots of cities.
14. What color is your bathroom? off-white. sometimes more off than others, depending on how long it's been since it was last cleaned. :)
15. Favorite brand of clothing? unbranded. I don't care who makes my clothes so long as they are comfy and don't try to turn me into a walking bilboard. To that end, J. Crew is great in that they don't put any labels on the outside of their clothes. Macy's has a few lines that only put a very little label on them, those are tolerable. Places like GAP who love to put *HUGE* labels on the clothing like it's something to brag about sicken me.
16. Where would you retire to? Munich, if I could.
17. What was your most memorable birthday? my last birthday was quite nice, though I've got big plans to make this next one even better (big three-oh, gotta do something, right?).
18. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Hockey. great sport for the fans.
19. Furthest Place you are sending this? not really "sending" it anywhere. :)
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? well, since I'm puting it on LJ, this kinda doesn't make sense. though there are quite a few people who read my LJ that would totally skip this type of thing, so I suppose they would count. :)
21. We regret to inform you that question 21 has died recently from alcohol poisioning.
22. Goal you have for yourself? to at least get 25 pictures this month, only half-way overall, but still something. To finish off this degree next year. To get debt-free at some point (so damn close I can taste it!).
23. When is your birthday? nice try, sneaking it in a meme. Best I'll tell is that it's in the last week of the year. I do this specifically so that it doesn't get celebrated. I tell everyone this, and I'm very clear about it, and yes I have stopped associating with people because they refused to go along with it and wished me "happy birthday" anyway. it's a little quirk of mine.
24. When is your Anniversary? er.. 20.Oct? 29.Nov (damn, honestly can't quite remember that one)?? what do you want from me?!!?
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm a sleep person. I don't like waking up, doesn't matter much if it's the morning or night. I like to be asleep.
26. What is your shoe size? 'bout 10.5US.. something like that.
27. Pets: none at the moment. There are dogs where I live, but they aren't mine.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? same ol' same ol'. life sucks, I'm doing my best to work through problems that weigh on me. I'm still a horrbile coward.
29. How are you today? eh, the usual. not any worse than would normally be expected. I can feel the season starting to catch up with me.
30. What is your favorite candy? nothing too chewey, or hard, or overly sweet.. but it has to be yummy! :)
31. What is your favorite flower? Salvia guaranitica (aka: Paraguayan Sage, Brazillian Sage, or Blue Anise Sage), for the colour of it's petals are such an amazing deep blue/purple shade. It's my favorite colour, and this flower is the one I've found to come closest.
edit: html fixed.