1) We danced in graveyards with vampires till dawn.
Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos congradulations to bridgeweaver
2) Love is pain, I hear you say. / Love has a cruel and bitter way / of paying you back for all the faith you ever had in your brain.
Brand New Day by Sting
3) I've felt the hate rise up in me / Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
Wait and Bleed by Slipknot
4) Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me / Callin me, all the time like blondie
Fuck the Pain Away by Peaches congradulations to 6q
5) Better dumb and happy than smart and without any friends / Better cute and better loud, better join up with the crowd
Change by Oingo Boingo
6) Tonight I think I'll walk alone / I'll find my soul as I go home
Temptation by New Order
7) Show me some love, strip off your clothes, and take off your socks
4 My People by Missy Elliot
8) Sleeping on platforms at train stations, Sipping chemical cocktails, / Alive to the Universe, Dead to the World.
Nutopia by Meg Lee Chin
9) Can I borrow some detergent / I don't mean to cause a racket / but maybe I can carry your laundry basket?
Laundromat by Mac Swanky Trio
10) That's when you stumble into my mess and kick around the bloody carcass / laughing at the whole predicament you're not buying all my bullshit
Love Song by Little Tin Frog
I put those last two in there for all you google freaks who like to ruin the fun. Don't bother searching them, #9 and #10 aren't in google. Unfortunately, that means they are/were local bands and most peeps won't get them, but I had to put some that aren't in google up here.