So, the doctors called me back.
Most of the time, they are benign.
Most of the time.
Either way, I get to wait 6 to 8 weeks before the ENT group can see me to figure it out.
6 to 8 weeks.
Considering how "9 times out of 10" it was supposed to go away entirely under the influence of those pills, yet it didn't, I'm not exactly anticipating great news on the whole "Most of the time" deal. But then, I suppose if it were to be malignant I'd likely find out on my own before the "6 to 8 weeks" have elapsed (I'm guessing the increased growth and pain would likely tip me off by then, though I can be kinda unobservant at times). In that case I'd likely get in on an emergency status. I suppose, then, that the "6 to 8 weeks" figure is more of an upper limit.
I guess that's sorta good news. Sorta.
I'll keep y'all updated when I find out.