The written word (Friday Five) - Lograh — LiveJournal
7:49 - The written word (Friday Five)
This friday five has a cool theme, so I'm doing it.
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
"-Lograh" (though, of course, replace 'lograh' with my first name, I'm just not typing it here).
And it's not a sig file, I actually type it every time.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
"Visualize Whirrled Peas"
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
101010 or something equally silly, though I'm sure it's been taken allready.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I can't recall. I think I've recieved one or two, but I'm not entirely certain.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
While practically speaking, it won't matter to me at the time because I'll be dead. Sentimentally speaking, I think something simple like "money is only worth the joy it helps to bring you". Ya know, one of the rules of my life, or somesuch.
(I still need to make a memeage icon, and that linkage one!)