because memes make one feel included. - Lograh — LiveJournal
13:04 - because memes make one feel included.
from darkmoon,mslulu, and others:
1. What 5 LJ friends have you known longest?
oh dear.. er... Damn, there are two groups here that I've known for ages. I'm thinking I've known mamarhi, the_misha, pnsm and tragerstreit for something on the order of 12 or more years.
But then, I've also known ox_number_10, gregory_geiger, forkylo, and elentar for about that long. Perhaps not Elentar, though, as I think I met him about 3 years later (hard to say)..
So, yeah, that's about the closest I'll be able to get to a definitive answer. I suspect Ox, G3, and Forky are the ones I've known longest, with the Timestream crowd being a close second, but I'm not 100% certain.
Any of you with better memories than I able to clear this up?
2. Is/are your significant other/s on LJ?
3. Do you have LJ friends you've never met in real life?
yeah, 'bout 13 of 'em (something I'd like to change one of these days, if I ever get the chance).
4. Do you have friends that you met first on LJ, then in real life?
A few, not many though.
5. Do you discuss personal information in your LJ?
only to a point. But then, I only discuss personal stuff *at all* to a point.