If that's what you wanna do.
Well, you can look, you'll walk in circles around me.
But first, I'll walk in circles 'round you.
But first, I'll walk around the world.
sorry for the lack of lyrics lately, I've been grooving on non-lyrical music the past week or two.
So, ja, I've come down with something. I slept in yesterday, which helped a bit, but today I have helpline all morning so I couldn't be late again. We'll see if I stay the whole day or not. :)
I've discovered that I can use a little salt/pepper packet to help keep my glasses from cutting my nose. See, the little pad-thingies on them fell off months ago, and I'm left with sharp jagged plastic mounts where the pads would normally go. These hurt. I've tried tape of various types, but they didn't stick well enough. Using a napkin to cusion them worked after a fasion, but the various layers of the napkin seperated in under an hour or two. The pepper/salt packets work well, though. They are just perfectly sized and the grains inside provide a little cusioning. The only problem being that when I use pepper, I have a slight scent of pepper for the rest of the day. :)
I spent some time working on the iBook last night, I've almost got KDE acting perfectly like I want it to. For some reason it keeps launching quartz-wm, though. Which is kinda cool in that I get the Aqua titlebars and the apps minimize to the dock, but I preferr the graphical look of KDE titlebars (in particular, the glow decorations, which don't seem to be available on the OSX port of KDE -- I'll have to go download the set from somewhere).
Which reminds me, anyone know where I could go to pick up a set of those oversized tennis balls they make for the geriatric crowd? I've got an experiment I want to try involving them (or, rather, the case they come in).
1) What's the first person you slept with's middle name?
Depends on definitions.
2) What kind of underwear are you wearing? And what color?
gray boxer briefs
3) What song do you want played at your funeral?
oohhh.. tough choice. I don't think it could be boiled down to one, or even twenty, songs.
4) What is the number of your sluttiest friend:
hrmmm. e would probably work.
5) What would your last meal be before being executed?
A nice cup of Dragonwell with Kava.
6) Beatles or Stones?
Stones, but both had a rather profound impact on modern music.
7) If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
myself. Yes, I'm a greedy bastard.
8) The person whose problems you wouldn't want to hear?
I love to hear everyone's problems, hopefully to help with them.
9) What is the thing most important to you about the preferred sex?
10) Do you secretly hate some of your friends, but are too nice to reject them?
hate? no. There are things my friends do that I don't appreciate, though, and I tell them.
11) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
the power to be me.
12) Favorite hangover cure?
13) How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
14) Favorite OutKast lyric?
I don't really care much for OutKast, and I know none of their lyrics.
15) Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
natural brown. The darker the better.
16) If you had to be blind or deaf?
blind. Music is far too important to me to do without.
17) Do you have any psychiatric problems?
I don't consider any of them to be "problems".
18) Siblings that should go to rehab?
Only one sibling (after a fasion) and she's just fine.
19) Least favorite month?
20) Favorite hateful thing to do to somebody?
Ah, but there are so many wonderous things to choose from! :)
21) 1st movie you remember seeing as a kid?
Ghostbusters, more for the one bad dream than anything else.
22) Favorite person in the whole world?
23) When's the last time you went on a date?
er... I dunno.
24) Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
yes, when I'm in the mood/mindset for them.
25) Fall or spring?
26) Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
all my experiances have led to who I am, I wouldn't trade any of them away.
27) If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
"What" person?? that just doesn't make sense.
28) Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
29) Who is the person you can count on the most?
myself. He's allways there for me. :)
30) If you could date any celebrity, past or present, time and age are not a factor..
31) What books have you pretended to read?
none. I admit when I've not read something.
32) What's a word you'd use to describe your life?
33) What's your favorite drinking game?
34) What did you dream about last night?
As with most nights, I can't recall my dreams.
35) Favorite vices?
36) What's the last thing you'd ever tell someone?
"Goodbye, have a nice life".