1. How much time do you spend online each day?
That's highly variable. Though I spend 9 or so hours at work a day, and while most of that is online time, a lot of it isn't. But it's not easilly calculated, so let's just say that an average of 6 of those hours are online. now, if I'm borrowing a laptop from work, I'll also spend about an extra hour or so online at home (yes, I'll be on the computer all damn night, but most of it won't be "online"). So, I guess a rough estimation would be 7 hours on average per day.
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
blank. I don't do homepages.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Gaim. I have accounts on Y! and ICQ (used to have MSN also, but I've let it lapse).
4. Where was your first webpage located?
beats the heck outa me. Earthlink?
5. How long have you had your current website?
I've had da gazebo for roughly a year and a half.