yet another survey - Lograh — LiveJournal
10:23 - yet another survey
1. Your Live Journal "user name" & what it means:
Lograh. Just random sounds put together. Honestly, I just threw it together one day and decided it sounded nice.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your Live Journal represent who you actually are?
on the surface, between e and pi. I don't post anything about myself in my journal. However, if someone notices that and clues in on it, they can actually guess a lot about me.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
Barely anything. Every now and then I'll post a rant. Otherwise it's all fluff.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Tons. I refuse to say what. :)
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
pi/e. I lead one of the most boring lives of everyone I know. People ask me how my life's been since they saw me last month, and I'm forced to say "nothing new".
6. From who/how did you find out about LJ?
beats me. I should have said something about it in my first entry. Probably one of The Six.
7. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
Almost none. I went through a period where I did some every now and then. Now I barely see the need.
9. What is your favourite interest on LJ?
can't think of any at the moment.
10. How many missing questions have their been on this survey that you've had to make up yourself?
this question doesn't make sense. If they've been on it before, then I wouldn't have had to make them up! So, I guess, 0.
11. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' journals?
Journal created 678 days ago. 459 entries. 1719 comments. That's one post every 1.477 days, and 2.535 comments a day.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
I'm a lurker. I read others' journals.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
I've had plenty mean stuff said to me. Never any of the other things, though.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. Who are your favourite LJ friend(s) and why?
I refuse to rank them.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
too hard to say. There are a few people I think are a bit like me.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
I find their stuff interesting to read.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Nope. I'll bookmark their journal, though, and read it every few days to see if I want to bother putting them on my friends list.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
I'm not interested in their posts.
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
N/A. When I had one, though, she was.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
Yup. I wish to someday meet all the people on my friends list whom I haven't met in person yet (yes, even those of you in other countries).