1. Who did you last get angry with? myself
2. What is your weapon of choice? staff
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yup, if I'm attacked I don't care what sex the attacker is.
4. How about of the same sex? same as above.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? beats me
6. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I hold on to them. like wine, they get better with age. :)
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? haven't flossed in over a week.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? I once missed a day due to sleep. no joke, I slept over 30 hours straight.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Josh, Kevin
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? no excuse, I just lack motivation. I'm lame that way.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? might have when I was younger.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? three weekends ago. bike riding
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I don't really use the snooze, I just turn it off.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? espresso drinks.
2. Meat eaters - white meat or dark meat? er, if fish counts as white, then white. Otherwise, neither.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? hehehe.. er, *LOTS*. I have no idea how much, suffice to say it was quite a large ammount.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? nope, but I'm considering the online weight watchers if I continue to fail to make progress with this last bit of flab.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? minor, but yes. I really want to loose about 5 or 10 pounds, but no more than that.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? sweets, much to the dismay of my teeth.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? not counting changing rooms/spas (gym/pool/etc), 5?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? same as above, I think.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? hell yes!
4. Have you "done it"? what, number two? oh, you mean sex! yeah.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? chest, hair, back.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? not that I know of.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? nope. thought about it a few times, though, out of curiosity.
1. How many credit cards do you own? Gah, too many! er, 4.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? The Beat, Borders, Tower Books, Barnes&Noble.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off my mom's house. Pay off my Dad's house. Get myself a house. Invest the rest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich. I don't care if the public doesn't know me. I actually would preferr it that way.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? For a few months. I couldn't tolerate the boredom much longer than that.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? yup.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? a few hundred, thousands archived on CDs. *ALL* legal!
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? can't think of it right now.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Getting my degree and continuing on for another?
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? PhD in Mathematics.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Not really, there's always someone better than me.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yeah.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? no.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Started this, I've meant to fill it out for quite a while.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Mahdi's stable relationship.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? g31g3r. having him decorate my pad would totally rawk.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? mslulu, her life is in so much more order than mine.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? nope.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? less flab.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? the ability to be social.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? no, but it is really cool.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? pride.
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? my own.
2. What religion were you raised as? Catholic.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human.
4. Do you believe in magic? yup. Not as most people seem to, but I do.
5. What was the last promise you broke? That my ex and I can try again later.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? yeah.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? nope.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? nope, my dad got me something. so close yet so far.....
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? a very short one.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? not too often, but yes.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? yup.
6. Do you gamble? not overly much, but yes.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? probably, though I can't recall it at the moment.
1. What causes do you support? at the moment, none. once I'm out of debt, though, ACLU, CDT, EFF, and a few others.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? ACLU, CDT, EFF, MADD, Amnesty Int., a few others I can't recall.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? no, but I hope to get up the courage to do so.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? no.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? every now-and-then. I'm trying to make it more situational than random.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? does letting him crash at your place for a month or so for free count?
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? not far enough, unfortunately, I'm a terrible friend. I hope to change this.
1. What are you most afraid of? exposure.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? filled this out truthfully.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Freakazoid. I can associate with him the most.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? yup.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? more heart.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? hell yes! it's why I do crew work, if any, not cast.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? follower.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? yup.
2. If they reinstated the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I refuse to support this country in a military fasion.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? no. but then, I have very contrary views on the prison system as a whole.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I refuse to debate this issue any longer.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? none, the media's presence in the justice system disgusts me.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Yup, a few times.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? distractions.
2. Do you collect anything? some CCGs. some comic books. Yes.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Technically, caffiene. not much of an addiction, though.
4. Have you ever put anything on lay-by or used an installment plan? Yup.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Debit card. Convience of credit, reality of cash!
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: nothing. My life has been a valuable learning experiance.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yup.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Most of my friends are wiser than I am. I can't compare them to one another.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? nope. wait.. I stood waiting for the sunrise as part of a nordic ceremony once, does that count?
3. Do you take advice when it's given? rarely. I really need to work on that.
4. What area are you wisest in? my own shortcommings.
5. Do you drive defensively? actually, yes. I've been told it doesn't show, though.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? define unprotected. Always at least one form of birth control, not necessarilly a condom, though.
7. What did you learn today? multiple bits and pieces of computer knowledge.